If it’s been your lifelong dream to make a fine whiskey cabinet, then having a subscription to a whiskey website will be one of the best ways to do that. Whether it is limited runs or exclusive deals, there are plenty of methods of keeping up with all the latest whiskey trends.
These are not only very cutting edge, but they are also super convenient, with some of the finest minds in whiskey happily sending you the best whiskeys that they can find. Whether it is flavor or texture, you can be sure that you’ll get a drink that will suit your particular whiskey tastes.
This subscription service will give you samples and bottles that you can try to find what whiskey suits you the best. Once you subscribe, then you’ll have a few samples every month. This will not only save you a trip to the liquor store, but it will give you access to things that you would not normally find in the liquor store.
So where exactly can you find some of the best whiskey subscriptions? What features and deals make a really good whiskey subscription? How often will you have to pay for these deals? What kinds of whiskey can you expect to find? Can you tailor the whiskey subscription to your specific needs?
Well, if you want the answer to these whiskey questions and more, then we would suggest that you keep reading. We have everything that you need to make an informed choice when it comes to your next whiskey subscription.
Not only will you have the choice of whiskeys all over the globe, but you can have them come to the comfort of your own home.
OUR TOP PICK
First up, we have a whiskey subscription service that will provide you with fine whiskeys for a very reasonable price. This company has a long and illustrious history of providing some of the best whiskeys right to your front door. This is designed to help you find what type of flavor palate best suits you - introducing Flaviar.
This company starts its whiskey subscription packages at around $41 per month, with an annual membership that is over half the price. With every delivery you’ll get a full bottle of the latest whiskey, selecting from a wide library of 20,000 whiskeys and bourbons, although this is only available with the full membership.
- You can find some of the largest whiskey bottles that are currently available on the market.
- You also get invitations to exclusive whiskey tasting events, which are perfect if you want to meet other whiskey lovers and increase your knowledge of this wonderful spirit.
- You get a tasting box every 3 months that comes with a full-size bottle of whiskey that will have a high street value of around $50.
- There are also delicious tasting bundles that contain 3 whiskies each, which will help you broaden your palate and find your favorite whiskey.
- This whiskey tasting package might be a little too expensive for someone who just wants to taste the occasional new whiskey.
This large package has 8 different clubs that cater to all aspects of the alcohol industry, ranging from wine to bourbon, scotch and tequila. This group was originally founded by a group of friends who wanted to share their knowledge and passion for spirits with others - introducing Pour More.
- You can enter the whiskey club at whatever level you like, giving you the choice between Intro, Explorer and proper Enthusiast.
- You can select various methods of delivery, whether it is every 4 weeks or twice a month. This flexibility will be perfect for newbies who want to transition to experts.
- This whiskey will start at the Intro level, which is around $49 per shipment, whereas the explorer level is slightly more expensive at around $80.
- You will get all the spirits that you might find at the liquor store, as well as a few exclusives that you won’t find anywhere on the high street.
- If you are not that interested in the facts behind each spirit, then the information that you’ll receive with every bottle might not be that interesting to you.
This next shot package is amazing if you want to sample every whiskey and bourbon from around the world. This comes in a very luxurious and affordable package that will allow you to try a wide range of booze from the comfort of your own home - introducing Shots Box.
- You can have access to some of the greatest craft spirits that are currently available, giving you everything that you need to get your whiskey collection up and running.
- This also wants to connect you with up-and-coming brands, as well as other whiskey connoisseurs, allowing you to expand and share your knowledge as you taste.
- You can pay $85 per month and get 10 tasting bottles that you can use to not only narrow down your favorite whiskey but to narrow down your whiskey flavor palate.
- This is a great way to introduce a friend to new whiskey brands. We would certainly recommend that you have this subscription if you are looking to switch drinks.
- These 10 sampler bottles might be a little too much for a newbie. If you want less booze, then we would recommend going with a different subscription.
This next whiskey subscription club will allow you to have plenty of bourbons, scotch and tequila for very little.
This comes from a specially curated range of whiskies that you can be sure will give you everything you need to slowly build up your spirits collection. This is great for a gift for either yourself or someone else - introducing Mash and Grape.
- You can pay in a variety of different ways, getting plenty of different types of whiskey for various prices.
- This bottle is hand-selected by experts, which is what makes this subscription service so unique and, unfortunately, so expensive.
- This comes with information about the specific whiskey that you’ll be getting in the post, coming in the form of a tasting note.
- This website will allow you to track the delivery of your shipment, which is great if you are waiting with bated breath for your whiskey shipment every month.
- This is very expensive, so you’ll want to be sure that you are fully committing to whiskey tasting before you spend your hard-earned dollars.
Next up, we have a whiskey club that will deliver you some of the best hand-crafted top-shelf whiskeys that money can buy.
This will guarantee you some of the best whiskeys that come on the American market, with an elite curated selection of bourbons made from all over the USA - introducing Caskers Whiskey Club.
- This comes with a homegrown selection of whiskies and ryes, which will hold some appeal to anyone who is interested in the whiskey-making process.
- You’ll be able to build up your collection quickly, as they will send you plenty of drinks that you can be sure will give you everything you need for a decent drink.
- If you are a VIP member, then you can look forward to getting a limited edition range of whiskies that can’t be found at your local Walmart.
- If you are interested in whiskies from around the world, then we would recommend that you sign up for this club, as you’ll be delivered whiskey from Japan, Asia and Ireland.
- This might be a little too complex for people who just want to enjoy some of the tried and tested brands of whiskey from the comfort of their own homes.
Next up, we have a club that is just perfect for liquor lovers, with two full-sized bottles delivered to your door every day of the week.
This comes with artisanal whiskies from Scotland and Ireland, with a membership that will pair your whiskey with a selection of appropriate foods - introducing the Craft Whiskey Club.
- You can choose one bottle every two months for a payment of around $50 per month. This makes it amazing for value and will ensure that you won’t break the bank.
- This company will ensure that shipping is included in the final price of the whiskey, so you won’t have to worry about additional costs.
- You will get food and drink in this box, which will be great for anyone who wants to expand their broader culinary palate.
- This club gives you access to a wider community of people online who are willing to exchange ideas and opinions on their favorite whiskey.
- This might require a little more payment upfront than some of the other whiskey club brands that we have on this list. This might deter anyone who wants to save on cash for the initial subscription period.
Finally, we have a club that will provide you with a 750ml bottle of some of the finest spirits that you can currently get on the market.
This comes with a mini-lesson that will allow you to have access to some of the best advice and wisdom on whiskey tasting you can currently get on the market - introducing The Taster’s Club.
- For just $62 a month, you can get a fine range of not just whiskey, but also tequila, bourbon, gin, rum and vodka. This is ideal for someone who has a broader booze palate.
- You can pick up plenty of spirits from around the world, featuring some well-known brands alongside brands that you will be hard-pushed to find.
- This will come with not just a bottle, but also tasting notes that you can be sure will give you everything that you need for an informed tasting session.
- This club gives you the luxury of cancelling your membership at any given time with no cancellation fees hidden within.
- Those people who just want whiskey might find it difficult to get through the other spirits that this club might send you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should You Get A Whiskey Subscription?
This type of whiskey subscription can be for many different types of people. If you are new to whiskey, for example, then you can start your introduction with a company that is willing to start with the most popular whiskies before gradually moving to the more obscure types.
If you are an expert whiskey taster, then having the access to the more exclusive whiskies will definitely appeal to you. This might justify the sometimes heavy price tag alone for you.
What Is The Average Price Of A Whiskey Subscription?
Most of these whiskey subscriptions come with a very reasonable price tag, giving you sampler whiskies or even a full bottle for around $25. Along with the tasting notes and the complementary information, this works out as roughly RRP for the more common bottles.
- What Kind Of Beer Is A Stout? (Everything You Need To Know) - September 24, 2022
- What Kind Of Beer Is Miller (Everything You Need To Know) - September 13, 2022
- Are Sour Beers Actually Beer? (Sour Beer Explained) - September 3, 2022